Reply:ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raina:...I think i can't hear a thing if u keep shouting
Reply:ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crisann:Andrea wat happend?
Reply:I lost my dear handphone sob...
Crisann:lol?How can one leh~
Reply:I put at table one leh muz be someone toke it!
Joseph:hiie....lol then wat u do with hp?
Reply:ehh...Try to survive lol and find the culprit...
Crisann:Then y should the culprit want yr hp?
Reply:i think culprit>bro or mum >cause yesterday i dun want gib them song
Reply:Then my mum angry i dun gib my bro song she said she would use my hp gib him
Reply:I then said>last time i begged my bro for days he dun gib!Now my bro begged while!u!..
Yee enn:yo mei..lol? so not me is real bro ok?
Raine:Hate him larh?
Reply:alittle leh cause not fair but thnk gdness i put pincode he canot open
Crisann:lol gd luk finding yr phone!
Joseph:Ooo..gd luk too!
Reply:But not sure is he steal leh of course if not him then ok lol!
All:LOL?.... hahaix!
Labels: This is real....