Heys~Went to my grandma house ytdy..
Afternoon? Then strted reading Eclipse book
Can't stop omg i then went to my third aunt house then go eat...
And the only thing i kept doing is...
Read Eclipse book...-,-
I was so extremely addicted to tis book -,-
My first aunt bought Twilight,Eclipse & Breaking Dawn
She lent me to read all if i want to muhahaix
Some popular all sold out alrdy -,-
She nvr bought New Moon cause she watch the movie alrdy
I kept reading non-stop & didn't eat much until nit time
I was starving so i put down my book & bon-appetite!
Then i do the things i nid to do & after tat the focus went back to the book
Almost midnight or over midnight alrdy?
My eyes felt kinda heavy 90 percent gonna close anytime
As if once i close my eyes i would unconciously fell asleep
And thats somehow kinda true....-,-''
But i persist & continue reading lyk a manico.....i can't believe it...
Then my grandma off the light,told me to sleep immediatly ....haiz
I could not see the words in the book so i listen to her -,-
Dun wanna disobey her ....ltr she angry -,-
lol,...the nxt morning woke up early & 1st thing 1st...
Eclipse book! Then i brush teeth & ate then strted reading
Read until afternoon then my grandma watch TV so i got distracted alot
Ugh....Damn it...i say to myself i muz complete tis book today
So i went to my younger aunt room to read until i completed reading it
And i completed it by night time....It was the best book
It felt so real when i read!
Um...The story rock [I nvr had tis kind of excitment rushing in me before]
Though i still feel sad for Jacob & Happy 4 Edward though i dun noe whose side to take....
Nxt day i gonna borrow Breaking Dawn....until i finish Breaking Dawn
I confirmed won't use computer..
I got addicted to Bella,Edward,Jacob -excited-
Though tats not their real name but it's a pain to type the full real name out -,-
I losing my self-control soon -Laughs-
signing off~~