Hey Peepos, Though I said tat I kinda prefer Sec school
But on the way from Primary 1- 6 I found a magical basket which can contain memories
Which I know u all have It to.
Those memorable moments we had tgt will be in tat basket forever
There are bad memories & good memories but i know u all lyk those memories
During our way towards our future, we start to find this so called memories thingy
And it's so magical that we can't resist putting it in our basket
To all my great friends out there. Dun forget about our past tgt
Bad/Good I want u all to remeber it And i will rmb It too.
Cause those are the moments we spent tgt and I want to rmb It forever
So....please rmb wat i said & don't forget me & other friends of yours~
In the End that basket is our Heart & Mind.
Heart makes You think the memories is Good/Bad
Mind makes u rmb it all...
I know u all can't rmb it forever but at least try remebering for as long as u can
I appreciate Those memories u all created for me
Thnks alot! ^^
signing off~~